1. In order to ensure that the aluminum alloy lifter is in good working condition, check the performance before use: whether the control button is effective; whether the power line and socket are in good condition; whether the oil pipeline is in good condition; the stability of the guardrail; the fastening of the bolts at each junction; the appearance quality. intact. When the power-on indicator is on, press the up button, the motor rotates and the elevator does not rise. This may be the reverse of the motor after the three-phase power is reversed.
2. The aluminum alloy lifter should work strictly according to its specified carrying capacity. Overloading work may result in damage to people and goods. Working on a lifting platform without a safety fence will cause the personnel to fall and cause casualties.
3. When the aluminum alloy lifter is working, it is necessary to support the expenditure leg and adjust the leg bolts so that the lifting platform can be smoothly subjected to the support leg and maintain the level; during lifting and lifting, the lifting platform must not be moved, and it is forbidden on the lifting platform. shake.
4. When the aluminum alloy lifter operates abnormally, it shall be stopped and checked immediately to avoid serious damage to the lifting platform. Before use, it must be checked whether the electrical equipment is normal. Any shaft shale oil hole must be added before each use. Before use, it is necessary to make an empty lift to check whether the hydraulic system is normal; the load of the worktable shall not be greater than the rated value, and it shall not be subjected to intense artificial shaking; the hydraulic oil in the fuel tank shall be replaced every 500 hours of operation.
5. After the lifts work, all parts should be scrubbed and cleaned. When not working, the worktable should be lowered to the lowest position to prevent the surface of the piston rod from rusting.
6. To ensure the service life of the lifting platform, as far as possible the use of special operations, storage, any non-electrical professionals shall not be free to disassemble electrical appliances to prevent accidents.
7. Monthly maintenance of aluminum alloy elevators: Wheels, intermediate shafts and bearings, cylinder pins and bearings, boom hinges and bearings, etc. Whether worn or not; oil and oil level of hydraulic oil; aluminum alloy lifter rises all the way up In this position, the hydraulic surface should be 40-50 mm above the bottom of the tank. Hydraulic oil is darkened, sticky or grit and other foreign matter. If found, it should be promptly replaced; each part is filled with some lubricating oil to extend the service life of the bearing.