Model NO.: 900*1800, 900*3000, 2100*3000, 2100*3600, ETC
Motor Type: AC Motor
Rotationl Speed: 30rpm
Price: Lowest Price for The Same Parameter
Installation: Engineer Oversea Service
Warranty: 1 Year
Specification: 2100*3000, 2100*4500
HS Code: 84742090
Type: Rod Mill
Motor Power: 22KW
Spare Parts: Supply for Whole Using Time
Place of Origin: Zhengzhou
Name: Wet Type Rod Mill, Rod Type Sand Making Machine
Working Type: Dry and Wet
Transport Package: Standard Container, Small Parts by Wooden Box
Wet Type Rod Mill ,Rod Type Sand Making Machine :
rod Mill is widely used in sand and gravel industry building sand and gravel equipment, one of the widely used, its performance has reached international leading level, is currently the most effective, practical and reliable crushed stone machine. rod mill machine,rod mill price.
Rod mill application:
1. In the gravity and magnetic mining processing, the rod grinding mill is used to prevent over grinding.
2. Pre-grinding. Rod grinding mill is often used in primary grinding to grind material to 1-3mm with high efficiency. It could prepare fully for the next grinding.
3. To replace fine crushing. When processing soft or sticky ore, rod mill is used to replace fine crushing, which could effectively prevent crusher sealing material.
4. Artificial sand making,it is also one type of sand making machine.
5.Grinding materials with rods.
Rod grinding mill structure:
1. The tube part: there is a man's hole in tube that used for examining and repairing and changing liner.
2. The feeding part: used for feeding.
3. The discharging part: used for discharging proper product.
4. Main bearing part.
5. Driving part:
Rod mill type :
Of the three main types of rod mill, overflow, end discharge, and center discharge only the overflow mill is in common usage. Wet grinding rod mills are normally used in the mineral processing industry. Dry grinding is used in some areas; however, it is confronted with problems and should be avoided except where absolutely necessary. Rod mills operate at lower speed than ball mills since the rods are rolled and not cascaded. For an equivalent grind, a rod mill uses less steel than a ball mill because of the lower speed and better contact between the media and ore. The rod charge must be maintained in good working condition, and broken and worn rods must be removed. Rod mills usually require greater operator attention. It is important that the rods stay essentially parallel to one another. If rods become misaligned, grinding action is lost and, more importantly, rod tangles occur. Maximum rod length is limited to about 6.1 m (20 ft). This in turn limits the length, diameter, and capacity of rod mills. The heavier rods acting upon the lifters and liners result in greater wear on the mill liners.
Rod mills normally carry 35 to 65% rod charge by volume. The limits on charge level are (1) keeping the feed end trunnion open so that feed will get into the mill, and (2) keeping the rod charge low so rods will not work their way into discharge openings where they can cause rod tangling.
Main Technical Parameters of the rod mill:
|Cylinder specification (mm)||Cylinder|