Model NO.: Roller Press Grinding Rolls
Motor Type: AC Motor
Application: Cement Roller Press
Feed Size mm: 25/40
Capacity: 50-1450 Tph
Transport Package: Roller Press Grinding Rolls
Origin: Luoyang, Henan
Type: Cement Roller Press
Motor Power: Cement Roller Press
Materials: Cement Roller Press
Roller Press: Cement Roller Press
Output Size mm: <2mm 65% <0.08mm 25%
Specification: Roller Press Grinding Rolls
With our Roller Presses, the grinding pressure is transferred from the hydraulic system via the movable roll to the material bed and absorbed in a stable, closed machine frame. A key feature is the mounting of the rollers in oillubricated cylindrical roller bearings. The oil is both, lubricant and cooling agent. Alternatively, grease lubrication is possible. Power transmission from the electric motors is effected via cardan shaft, fluid or safe set coupling and clamping disc fitted gear boxes, usually of planetary design. Depending on the application, the rollers are either one piece solid construction or shaft and tire design with suitable wear protection for almost all applications in the cement and minerals industry.
1. The press roller surface adopts hard alloy stud setting-in structure to increase the life time of the roller sleeve
2. Universal coupling-planetary retarder-press roller to consist of shaft flexible drive system
3. Compound structure of non-contact sealing and contact sealing are adopted at the side of the press roller
4. Unique ellipse structure is used for the feeding pipe to make the feeding process smooth
5. Oil spray lubrication system is used for the lubrication of the main bearing
6. The main bearing adopts inner passage fully-sealing structure for cooling
7. The hard alloy welding press roller surface or setting-in surface are available depending on the user's need.
1. Applicable for the mineral processing industry; it can be installed before the ball mill as pre-milling equipment or consist of mixing grinding system with ball mill.
2. Applicable for oxide pellet industry instead of the common used damp mill.
3. Applicable for building material and fire-proof material industry; successful application for the grinding of clinker, limestone and bauxite.
A driving force: reasonably stressed.
The drive power is transferred to the grinding rollers via multi-stage planetary gearboxes with first stage spur gears. The gearboxes are mounted on the drive end of the roller shaft using a hydraulic shrink coupling.. A V-belt drive can be used for drives of up to approx. 400kW per motor. Drives above 400kW are equipped with fluid or safe set coupling and cardan shaft.
A framework you'll work better with.
The machine frame has identical upper and lower tiebars. Rubber pads are placed between the roller bearing blocks and the frame ends. The rubber pads act as an articulated joint and have a vibration damping effect. The RPS-type as a special type reduces maintenance time during roller changes. The doors in the roll cover permit rapid and wide access to the rollers for inspection and maintenance.
HPGR|Roller Press Technical parameters:
Production capacity t/h